I’m interested in the study of the partial differential equations (PDE) at the heart of general relativity: the Einstein equations. My research is twofold:
- Construction of high-frequency solutions to the Einstein vacuum equations.
- Stability of black holes as solutions to the Einstein vacuum equations.
Articles & preprints
In reverse chronological order taking into account the first release on arXiv.
4. High-frequency solutions to the constraint equations. (June 2022, arXiv) Commun. Math. Phys, 402(1):97-140, 2023.
3. Geometric optics approximation for the Einstein vacuum equations. (June 2022, arXiv) Commun. Math. Phys, 402(3):3109-3200, 2023.
2. Global existence of high-frequency solutions to a semi-linear wave equation with a null structure. (September 2021, arXiv) Asymptotic Analysis, 131(3-4):541–582, 2023.
1. Einstein vacuum equations with 𝕌(1) symmetry in an elliptic gauge: local well-posedness and blow-up criterium. (January 2021, arXiv) Journal of Hyperbolic Differential Equations, 19(04):635–715, 2022.
Articles 2, 3 and 4 of this list constitute my PhD thesis, which starts with an introduction written in French.
1. Geometric optics approximation for the Einstein vacuum equations. Séminaire Laurent Schwartz — EDP et applications, Exposé no. 7, 12 p. (2022-2023)
Seminars & conferences
- Séminaire Mathématique-Physique (IMB, Dijon, January 2024)
- Séminaire d’analyse (LMJL, Nantes, January 2024)
- Séminaire de Physique Mathématique EDP (IMB, Bordeaux, December 2023)
- Greater Paris Postdocs in Mathematics Welcome Day (IHES, October 2023)
- Evolution Equations Workshop (IHES, October 2023)
- Séminaire Analyse & EDP (CY AGM, September 2023)
- Journées Jeunes EDPistes (Tours, March 2023)
- Gravity Initiative Seminar (Princeton University, February 2023)
- Séminaire du laboratoire (LMR, Reims, February 2023)
- London PDE Seminar (Imperial-UCL-Queen Mary, February 2023)
- Séminaire de physique mathématique (Institut Fourier, Grenoble, January 2023)
- Groupe de lecture en relativité (Sorbonne Université, LJLL, January 2023)
- Séminaire Laurent Schwartz (CMLS-IHES, December 2022)
- Séminaire EDP (Université Rennes 1, IRMAR, November 2022)
- Mathematical GR and Hyperbolic PDE Seminar (Columbia University, May 2022)
- Topics in general relativity (WWU Münster, April 2022)
- HADES Seminar (Berkeley University, March 2022)
- Analysis & PDE Seminar (Stanford University, March 2022)
- Séminaire EDP et Physique mathématique (Université Sorbonne Paris Nord, LAGA, February 2022)
- Vienna Relativity Seminar (University of Vienna, December 2021)
- Seminar on Mathematical General Relativity (Sorbonne Université, LJLL, December 2021)
- Séminaire des doctorants du CMAP et du CMLS (Ecole Polytechnique, February 2021)
- Groupe de travail en analyse du CMLS (Ecole Polytechnique, January 2021)
- Groupe de lecture en relativité (Sorbonne Université, LJLL, September 2020)
- Séminaire des doctorants ANH et ANEDP (Orsay, LMO, November 2019)
From 2022 onwards, I’m organizing the Reading Group in General Relativity taking place each month at LJLL (Sorbonne Université) and CMLS (École Polytechnique).
- The 2023-2024 program consists in reading various articles around shock formation in nonlinear hyperbolic PDEs.
- The 2022-2023 program consisted in reading The linear stability of the Schwarzschild solution to gravitational perturbations by Dafermos-Holzegel-Rodnianski.
If you want to join, feel free to contact me!